Whiskytree, located in northern California, offers visual effects services for film, games, and advertising.
Our studio is looking for an Environment Artist to join our team immediately for a feature film project position.
• Work under the guidance of a Supervisor to achieve excellence in environment modeling, texturing and lighting
• Create efficient 3D models (assets) of natural and architectural environments
• Interface with production effectively and participate in the success of the company on a daily basis
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in visual effects or games
• Superior 3d modeling and texturing abilities
• Solid understanding of high-end 3d applications and other 2d and 3d computer graphics tools
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, architecture, graphic design, or similar art & design discipline
• Strong traditional art and photography skills
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Softimage knowledge is a substantial plus
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
that contains the following:
• Subject line “Environment Artist submission - your name"
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement -www.whiskytree.com/static/files/WTCSA.pdf
• Your résumé and cover letter
• Availability date
• A link to your website or portfolio
Thank you in advance for applying to Whiskytree. Qualified candidates will be contacted.