MPC is one of the world's leading post-production facilities creating high-end digital visual effects for feature film and commercials.
We are seeking to appoint a Pipeline Developer to be responsible for the further improvement and maintenance of our software tools and technologies. This includes asset management, production management, third-party tool integration, and artist tools for workflow.
Core responsibilities for the role include:
* - Developing in-house software as part of a team
* - Technical and user documentation
* - Building relationships with key artists and production staff
* - Identifying changing requirements and recommending solutions
* - Work with junior developers to help resolve issues and solve problems
* - Contribute to design and architecture of projects
* - Potentially some small scale project oversight
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* - At least 3-5 years of experience in a VFX facility (or equivalent industry)
* - Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical Animation Degree
* - Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system
* - Advanced experienced with some the following languages: Python, C++, MEL, SQL, Lua
* - Experience with the following tools: Maya, Nuke
* - Proven team player with good organization and communication skills
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then apply below.