Key Lighting Dept Manager Responsibilities
· Responsible for managing a large team of Lighting TDs, Shader Writers, Render Wranglers, and overseeing the Render Farm
· Working with the Lighting Head of Dept and show leads in creating and maintaining delivery schedules for both small and large scale film projects. This includes creating status reports and reporting to Producers and Central Production team with project updates.
· Planning reviews and assessing the progression of established project plans.
· Maintaining production databases and mentoring other production staff in the shot planning processes.
· Tracking resource requirements and working with recruitment team to ensure shows suitably catered for.
Skills and experience
· Proven experience coordinating on feature film projects in an established VFX facility.
· You must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive on pressure.
· Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is essential.
· Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
· Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
· Must be able to handle a variety of multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment. An enthusiasm for effective planning would be warmly welcomed.
· Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Good general computer skills are required with particular emphasis on Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Project.
Please apply online for the Lighting Department Manager Position on the link below: