Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
* Job Title: Assistant Technical Director (ATD)
* Department: 3D
* Location: London
* Reports To: Head of 3D
Key Purpose of the Job
Provide support to TDs and CG supervisors in the smooth running of shots through a show pipeline.
Needs To Do
* ATDs are tasked with monitoring disk usage, managing throughput on the render farm and building and maintaining elements of the show pipeline.
Needs To Know
* A good knowledge of Maya is required, as well as a good working knowledge of Python and shell scripting. Houdini, C or C++ is a welcome bonus
* A degree or equivalent in Computer Graphics, Computer Science or other related course
Needs To Be
* Very meticulous and accurate, and able to monitor and identify potential efficiencies in a production pipeline.
* Able to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor
* Team oriented
* Accepting of change
Measures of Performance
* On time delivery
* Continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!