Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
Job Title: Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Salary: Depending on experience
Reports To: HR Manager
What will you do?
• Working with central scheduling and Heads of Department to ensure clarity of recruitment requirements
• Responsible for the recruitment of 2D/3D Artists, Animators, R&D, Production crew, Editors and all support staff to be based in our Singapore office. Recruiting at all levels of seniority
• Managing the recruitment process from initial contact to interview and offer stage whilst managing the feedback process
• Providing full, practical support and advice to the many international recruits relocating to Singapore
• University liaison – responsible for strengthening the existing (and creating new) links to universities in order to access a large pool of international graduate talent
• Attending international University careers fairs, network events and conferences representing Double Negative - presenting to groups of students in order to maintain and develop our profile within the student community
• Developing and maintaining our advertising strategy whilst consistently evaluating its effectiveness
• Working collaboratively with HR Manager and Head of HR with respect to overall HR strategy and Recruitment initiatives
What do you need to know?
• Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience ideally in the VFX industry
• Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
• Basic understanding of recruitment law and the policies and procedures to adhere to
• Knowledge of common HR practices
• Proven track record of interpreting recruitment needs and delivering results
• Must be have experience in dealing with high volumes of people in a professional and friendly manner
• Used to working on own initiative
What type of person do you need to be?
• A friendly, positive team player
• Strong interpersonal/communications skills
• Self motivated and proactive
• Meticulous with strong attention to detail
• Action orientated, should enjoy a fast paced environment
• Ability to see the bigger picture and operate accordingly
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!