MPC Film are looking for a strong production manager to handle the overview of work between its London, Vancouver and Bangalore sites. This person needs to have a strong VFX background with a firm understanding of Matchmove/Rotoanimation, and Rotoscope/PaintPrep disciplines. They also need to be willing to travel at short notice.
Position based at London site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Involvement with in house departments in regards to ensuring workload facilitated to vendors.
· Ability to forecast workload and predict potential shortfalls with current MPC vendors in order to take necessary action to ensure work gets done
· Regular interaction with Show Producers / Production Managers regarding workload and vendors
· Aid with future growth planning for MPC Bangalore regarding resource/systems
· Strong relationship building with current MPC vendors and establishing relationships with potential 3rd party vendors
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required at Minimum:
· Highly organised, first-class time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good understanding of Sinecync, FTP, Aspera and other common online delivery and review tools
· Good understanding of common digital image file formats and resolutions
· Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
· Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work within a creative team towards a common goal
· Good knowledge of MS Office packages (incl Excel, Word and Project)
· Preferably an understanding of Filemaker software
· Open to learning new production tools.
Please apply on the link below: