Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
We are looking for a talented PR Coordinator to join our team!
* Job Title: PR Coordinator
* Department: PR/Marketing
* Reports To: MD/CEO
Key Purpose of the Job
To actively promote Double Negative and create quality coverage that will showcase our projects and activities within the industry and within the media as a whole across Europe, the US and Asia Pacific.
As well as manage key relationships with our clients across the film industry and relevant media including online and print.
Needs To Do
* Manage all press relationships, requests and activity including print and online media
* Researching and writing in-depth press releases on Double Negative’s projects
* Manage approvals from client studios and production for written work and images
* Continually scouting for and contributing to new PR/Marketing opportunities including industry related articles and conferences, recruitment and other business related features
* Manage and continually update Double Negative Press Kit / PR material for easy access and use
* Continually update all company material and news online including Double Negative website, Twitter and Facebook
* Look for new ways to further enhance DNeg’s online presence
* Assist with presentations where necessary including copy and image approval, proofing and liaising with presenters
* Key period from September to February with ongoing work required throughout the year including:
* Organising all submissions for awards
* Gaining approvals for all shots and sequences
* Handling all press with regards to nominations, nominees, wins and recipients
* Company Brochure - regularly update with project profiles and activities
* Publish the monthly newsletter including articles from MD / CEO, project updates and related input
* Approval for show-reels
* Fielding ad-hoc PR and Marketing inquiries
Needs To Know
* A minimum of 2 years PR experience – preferably in film or related medium or 5 years
* Studio based production experience
* Understand the relationships between DNeg, our clients and the media
* An ability to write engaging and concise press releases
* An imaginative approach to PR events and practices
Needs To Be
* An expert in your field – either PR or studio based
* Well organised
* An excellent communicator at all levels
* Passionate about film and VFX
Measures of Performance
* Continually raising of DNeg’s profile in all sectors of the media
* Introducing new and innovative PR and Marketing opportunities and tools
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!