Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
We are looking for talented compositors to join our team!
* Job Title: Compositor
* Department: 2D
* Location: London
* Reports To: Head of 2D
* Direct Reports: 2D Supervisor and Line Producer
Key Purpose of the Job
To seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements. Compositors work closely with Visual Effects Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
Needs To Do
* Blue/green screen extractions
* Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
* Take part in client reviews
* Follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches and problem-solving
* Performing all aspects of composite fx design
Needs To Know
* You must have a minimum of 4 years VFX industry experience
* Experience in using Nuke
* A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
* Critical eye for detail, and strong communication skills
Needs To Be
* Team oriented
* Accept change
* Calm under pressure
Measures of Performance
* Quality of final VFX shots
* On time delivery
* Continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply online at http://www.dneg.com/jobs/compositor_67.html
We look forward to hearing from you!