Taylor James is a top tier Creative Production Studio based in London with a global presence and a first class client list. This ambitious, forward-thinking company provides multi-platform solutions for the advertising and interactive industries, combining CGI, live-action, photography and compositing.
The Compositor’s role is to seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements. Working primarily on advertising commissions integrating live-action and 3D, the compositors work closely with the 3D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
- Performing all aspects of composite fx design
- Blue/green screen extractions
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources.
- Ensure clear and concise briefs are given and understood by all involved in the project
- Follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Assisting in the effective management of clients by ensuring a production workforce that is well matched to the creative and technical requirements on a per-production basis
- Ensure the progression of work to the client’s expectations, liaising with the client when required and taking part in project reviews at key milestones
- Keep lines of communication open and keep staff and production updated on work status on a daily basis
- Working with the Studio Manager to ensure effective running of projects and management of resources
Requirements / Skills:
- 4+ years professional experience in VFX production for animation.
- Experience in advertising industry a advantage
- Experience in using Digital Fusion / Node based Compositing System
- Understanding of CGI workflow and related practices
- A knowledge and interest in photorealism and true photographic lighting
- Experience working directly with clients and/or directors
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in high pressure environments
This is not for the faint hearted, so if you are hard working, and want to step into a busy, creative and challenging work environment with good long term prospects, then this is the role for you!
Please email your CV, show reel/examples of work and full contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer work-permission sponsorship.