HOME Gallery Store FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MattePainting.Org > Resources > Jobs
Reload this Page Batman Fan Film - Digital Artists needed
Jobs Matte Painting Jobs

(#11)
Old

Default 04-23-2008, 01:37 AM

Hi Rob,

Yes, unfortunately the project stalled twice. The first time because of the death of a very close family member and the second, simply because my work load was too great and I couldn't pull the elements that I needed together in the window of opportunity that I had.

Third time's a charm ;)
Seriously though, the project is being shot in the summer, but because we need to recreate the whole world of Gotham and because there is no pay available (per my original post) I need to kick this off now in order to give plenty of time for completion. I'd like all the initial shots that I've described completed within the next six months, with a view to completing approx 5 more after principal photography.

I'm hoping to engage one artist per shot so they can complete it from start to finish so they can use it as a portfolio piece as well as it feature prominently in the film.

I am doing as much as I can myself, because there is no pay, but I recognise that my VFX skills are limited and I need to focus on the larger production as a whole. What I can guarantee is worldwide exposure.

Here is a scene that is nearly complete, that was produced solely by me (except for the performances and the music).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VShHbr3vkzg

I still need to composite a miniature foreground into the first shot, but overall it's a completed scene.
(#12)
Old

Default 04-28-2008, 03:18 AM

Hi. I'm from 7thDimension team and I'll be glad to help you with your Batman project. Our team make visual effects, 3D animations and characters, matte painting and compositing for commercials, movies and tv shows too
Please if u need assistance, contact me at executive@sevendimension.com

Italy is poor of this movies, and me, like u, i'm projecting something about your film.....so i'll very happy to help u.

Luca

Luca Rossetti
7thDimension a CRC branch division
HEAD OF VISUAL EFFECTS & GRAPHICS DEPT.