We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. This interesting new role will report into our Training Manager and will work to evolve our internal communication tools so they are current, streamlined and engaging.
duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for maintaining an intranet built on Silverstripe and used in five MPC sites globally
* Extend the current intranet with new functionality where required.
* Information management: Ensuring information in the intranet is well structured and locatable,
* Quality control: ensuring accuracy, maintaining house style; advising on editorial policy.
* Conduct regular reports and auditing for out of date information, broken links etc.
* Research our ongoing communications tools requirements, including field studies of current approaches, software and assessing alternatives.
* Implement new technologies where required.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Flexible can do attitude
* Strong time management skills
* Proven team player with good organisation and communication skills
* Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple clients
* Ability to own and follow-through on projects when required
* Previous experience with an open source CMS such as Joomla or Silverstripe.
* Software skills: HTML, CSS and PHP.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org