MPC is one of the world's leading post-production facilities creating high-end digital visual effects for feature film and commercials.
We are seeking to appoint a Video Engineering Assistant to be part of a busy Commercials Engineering Department. This is a varied role with an opportunity to progress within the Engineering Department.
Core responsibilities for the role include:
- Unpacking, Asset tagging, moving and racking new equipment.
- Assisting Engineers with Projects and Wiring.
- First line maintenance
- Ordering and stocking Engineering consumables.
- Daily checks of basic suite and meeting room technology..
- Technical cleaning of VT Machines and General Data Centre Hardware
- Assisting with the removal and disposal of legacy equipment and cabling
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A Degree/HND in technology or an Engineering related subject
- A keen interest in Video Post-Production Engineering
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- A Good understanding of Computer OS systems including Mac, Linux and Windows
- Ability to take technical instructions and carry them out accurately
- Good problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
Application Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly experienced engineering team supporting Film and Commercials Post production. If you are interested in video engineering and looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then apply online at: