MPC is one of the world's leading post-production facilities creating high-end digital visual effects for feature film and commercials.
We are seeking to appoint a Junior Developer for our Production Technologies team to work closely with our films in production to develop and maintain their tools and technologies. This includes a wide variety of pipeline and core technologies including asset management, artist tools, third-party tool development, and visual effects tools and technologies.
Core responsibilities for the role include:
* - Developing in-house software as part of a team under tight deadlines
* - Building relationships with key artists and production staff
* - Identifying changing requirements and recommending solutions
* - Technical and user documentation
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* - Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical Animation Degree
* - Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system
* - Experience with some of the following languages: Python, C++, MEL, SQL, Lua
* - Experience with the following tools: Maya, Nuke
* - Proven team player with good organization and communication skills
* - Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple clients
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then apply online at: