Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Captain America: The First Avenger and Total Recall.
* Job Title: Studio Assistant (Singapore)
* Department: Studio
* Location: Singapore
* Reports To: Studio Manager
Key Purpose of the Job
To carry out all Studio duties to support smooth running of the facility. Working closely with artists and Producers to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of data into the facility, and at the end of the job to the clients in whatever format they desire.
Needs To Do
* Input of digital image data. Responsible for the accurate renaming and reading of supplied data onto the facility servers, from any media such as tape, firewire and disk
* Output of digital image data. Responsible for the accurate dispatch of data to outside facilities as required
* To handle camera original film negative and accurately log the keycode data, then scan and upload the resultant files to the facilities servers
* Administration of Studio Resources. To ensure that all studio records and databases are accurate and up to date.
Needs To Know
* Essential working knowledge of computer systems, preferably Linux
* Desirable to have experience of basic film and negative handling procedures, including the loading and unloading of 35mm motion picture cameras
Needs To Be
* Natural problem solver
* Committed to achieving targets
* Team oriented
* Accept change
Measures of Performance
* On time delivery
* Continuous improvement
If your are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!