MPC is one of the world’s leading post production facilities. We create high-end visual effects and computer animation for the advertising, music, television and feature film industries.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in creating photo-realistic DMPs required
• Assisting and developing the look of a shot or sequence with the
• Work alongside the production team to establish schedules and technical requirements.
• Works in partnership with shader developer’s, lighters and compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
CG Supervisor, VFX Supervisor, Lead DMP artist
Experience and skills;
• 2 years + proven experience in feature film/broadcast visual effects production
• Thorough working knowledge of Photoshop, with a basic understanding of Maya and Renderman
• Strong artistic skills
• A traditional arts background with an emphasis on photo-realistic work and environments would be an advantage
• A good understanding of the entire visual effects process is also needed.
Please submit your cv and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
and check out our website at www.moving-picture.com
for other vacancies.