Technical Support Analyst @ MPC London
Provides technical support related to multiple computer system solutions at the local site, as well as providing remote technical expertise to other locations. Projects include the delivery of computer applications, hardware platforms, and system solutions, which are developed, installed and maintained according to IS standards and procedures. Communicates / co-ordinates systems activities to ensure computer compatibility and cross-departmental information services needs are met. Analyses customer needs to determine appropriate technical solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems
• Experience of implementing and supporting Windows 2008 servers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Exchange, and other standard office applications in a business network environment.
• Experience of Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems with working knowledge of PC architectures, Networks, and Client Server relationships
• Familiarity with structured cabling systems and LAN / WAN infrastructures
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
• Experience and aptitude for dealing with people in a customer orientated environment
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.