Blizzard Cinematics seeking Matte Painter
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a few talented matte painters to help out our award-winning cinematics team.
These are in-house 6 month contract positions in Irvine, California.
• Great eye for value, color, lighting, and composition
• at least 3 years experience creating matte paintings for games, commercials or films
• Ability to paint finished highly detailed elements, especially skies
• Color correct, grade, rotoscope, warp, and animate painted elements in After Effects or Nuke
• Familiarity with 3D applications such as 3ds Max, Maya or Cinema 4D a plus
• Good organizational skills
• Positive, Problem-solving attitude
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and "MattePainter" in the subject line.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.