Rendering TD @ MPC London
MPC is one of the world's leading post production facilities creating high-end digital visual effects for the television and feature film industries. Working closely with the creative staff, our team of Rendering Technical Directors support the Rendering pipeline which is a key component of MPC’s continued success. A new vacancy in this team provides an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a particular interest in Rendering and pipeline issues.
Key responsibilities include:
· Work closely with Lighting, Shading and FX Leads & TDs to optimise the Rendering process and help push complex shots and sequences through.
· Support and mentor the Rendering Technical Assistants (RTAs) who manage the render farm to improve awareness of current show Rendering issues.
· Help enforce “Lighting and Rendering” best practices and standardise Rendering configurations across all productions
· Identify changing requirements, recommend and develop solutions in conjunction with the Software department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Technical Computer Graphics or Computer Science Degree a must.
· Previous professional Linux experience.
· Good scripting skills with Python are a must and experience with C/C ++ would be also be an advantage.
· Proven production experience with PRMan and Maya.
· Experience with RSL, alternative production renderers such as Mental Ray or Arnold and compositing software such as Nuke would also be an advantage.
· Has a pro-active approach to solving problems before they happen.
· Proven team player with good organisation and communication skills.
· Ability to confidently communicate with artists to translate creative ideas into real solutions.
To make an application please apply online:
Alternatively send you CV and showreel link to Millie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.