Hair / Fur TD @ MPC London
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Grooming hair, fur, feathers and organic elements using MPC proprietary software.
* Painting colour and specular maps for hair, fur and feathers.
* Attend daily progress reviews to obtain feedback from supervisors/leads.
* Deliver work on time, according to agreed schedule and specifications.
* Report to lead groom artists & supervisors.
* Bring a creative and proactive attitude.
* Previous experience in feature film production.
* Experience using Maya and Photoshop.
* Solid understanding of production pipelines.
* Previous experience using hair/fur grooming software is preferable.
* Good communication skills to enable you to liaise between team members and other departments.
* Good understanding of production pipelines and the overall visual effects process.
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
* Good understanding of linux/unix-based operating systems.
* Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging shots.
* A traditional arts background with emphasis on photo-realistic character work would be an advantage.
To make an application please apply online at:
Alternatively you can email your CV and showreel link to Millie Cox at email@example.com
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.