Texture Artist @ MPC London
We are currently looking for experienced Texture Artists to join our team.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Texture Artists are responsible for painting photoreal textures and relevant maps for other surface effects to be mapped to 3D objects
* Textures can be created from scratch or sampled from photos, scanned reference or any other artwork necessary to create new objects or to match the surfaces of existing live action
* Texture artists work closely with the modelling and shading artists and therefore must have a thorough knowledge of the practices of these disciplines
* You will be required to attend daily progress reviews to obtain feedback from supervisors
* A strong understanding and sympathy for real world materials is essential and must be demonstrated in your previous work
* You will work to improve your knowledge of MPC's pipeline
* You will have prior experience of using Maya/Photoshop in a production environment
* Proven technical and creative ability in a broadcast or feature-film production environment
* Good problem-solving skills
* General understanding of linux/unix-based operating systems
* Ability to take direction and structure working practices so that design changes can be efficiently made
* Desire to learn from other and to take on increasingly challenging shots
* Capable of using initiative to effectively communicate and problem solve
* A traditional arts background with emphasis on photo-realistic character work and environments would be an advantage.
if this position interests you, then please apply online at:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.