Production Coordinator @ MPC London
Key Coordinator Responsibilities
* Supporting the Producers and Supervisors in implementing project plans and meeting deadlines
* Assisting in both the creation and maintenance of show/department schedules
* Working with artists to implement scheduled deliveries and milestones, along with reporting back status of tasks and milestone targets
* Scheduling meetings and daily reviews, note taking and database management.
* Organising reference materials and tracking incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from clients.
Key Coordinator Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating on at least two significant projects of 80+ shots in an established VFX facility
* A solid understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is needed, though a willingness to learn and adapt would be greatly beneficial
* Excellent people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
* Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
* At a technical level a familiarity with standard Microsoft office applications is essential, especially Excel and Word, with further knowledge in Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Project being advantageous
* An ability to handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure is a must. Essentially someone who is dynamic, resourceful and organised is very much what we are looking for.
The VFX Coordinator position at MPC offers great scope for professional and personal development, so for dedicated candidates with an eye to the future there would be various opportunities to progress into Senior production roles on upcoming projects.
if you are interested in this post then please apply online at:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.