Character Finishing - Snr @ MPC
The senior Cloth TD must have a demo reel that demonstrates creation of dynamic cloth simulations and other realistic effects using nCloth/ syflex. Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, team player, and the ability to take direction are essential. The senior Cloth TD reports to the CG/VFX Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce photorealistic simulations with high resolution geometry
• Develop innovative, believable and beautiful solutions to challenging and complex problems
• Sets up rigFX for cloth simulations that is stable and versatile for a characters range of motion.
• Works in partnership with lighters & compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard
• Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time and at a high level of quality
• Troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
• Liaise with the asset department at build phase, to achieve desired results for fur and cloth simulations.
• Writing tutorials to document new techniques
• Work with programming and tools teams to develop tools/ scripts/ plug-ins to streamline the department
• Work to high aesthetic level being able self critique
• The initiative to see anticipate future problems and develop solutions or tools accordingly
• Teach others in the team
• 5 years experience in film or animation production as an TD
• 2 of the above years experience using Maya nCloth/Syflex for a variety of effects (including cloth simulation, gore effects, muscle simulation)
• Mel scripting is a minimum requirement, python scripting preferred
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
• FX Animation Experience
• Familiar with pipeline issues
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Good understanding of linux / unix based operating systems
• A reel demonstrating outstanding visual and technical ability
• Strong problem solving skills
• Knowledge of C++ would be a bonus
• Previous rigging experience
• To apply please check our website out and apply online - http://www.moving-picture.com/index....jobslondonfilm
• Any other questions please mail email@example.com
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.