Generalist TD @ Double Negative Singapore
Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Captain America: The First Avenger.
* Job Title: Generalist TD (Singapore)
* Department: 3D
* Location: London
* Reports To: Head of 3D
Key Purpose of the Job
To handle any general 3D tasks required. We would expect a broad knowledge that covers as many areas of 3D as possible, or at least the basics (modelling, texturing, animation, lighting and rendering).
Needs To Do
* Cover the more general 3D tasks such as modelling, animation, texturing, lighting and rendering. At times, they may be asked to learn a proprietary system or a new piece of software, and we would expect them to be flexible enough to handle this.
Needs To Know
* Thorough knowledge of the principles of 3D (animation, FX, modelling, texturing, lighting, scripting, shading, rendering, rigging). We appreciate that the candidate may have varying levels of knowledge in these fields
* Full working knowledge of Maya and/or Houdini
* You would need to be comfortable with the more technical aspects of CG work, and have a good sense of the artistic side as well
* Programming or scripting skills (e.g. mel, python) would be beneficial, but not essential
* Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment
* Minimum of 1 years experience on feature films. Experience in other areas of visual effects (TV, games) would also be taken into account
Needs To Be
* Team oriented
Measures of Performance
* On time delivery
* Continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.