Lighting TD @ Double Negative Singapore
Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Captain America: The First Avenger.
* Job Title: Lighting TD (Singapore)
* Department: 3D
* Location: Singapore
* Reports To: Head of 3D
* Direct Reports: CG Supervisor and Sequence Supervisor
Key Purpose of the Job
Shot lighting and rendering for various exciting feature film projects.
Needs To Do
* The position of Lighting Technical Director requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D Computer Graphics, with several years of experience in a similar role working on broadcast or film projects. Successful applicants will have a well developed 'eye', a good working knowledge of art, design and film lighting as well as a solid technical grounding in renderers like Pixar's Renderman or Mental Ray. Some experience in Look Development and shader setup would be an advantage.
Needs To Know
* Full knowledge of Maya (Mel knowledge a plus) and/ or Houdini
* Familiarity with pipeline issues
* Demonstrable experience in shot lighting and rendering
* Showreels featuring 'photoreal' work would be preferred
* A good general TD BG is desirable
Needs To Be
* Technically adept
* Team oriented
* Able to take direction
Measures of Performance
* Delivery of required content, on time
* Continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.