Editorial Assistant @ Double Negative Singapore
Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Captain America: The First Avenger.
We are looking for talented people to join our team!
Job Title: VFX Editorial Assistant
Reports To: Head of Editorial (London)
Key Purpose of the Job
Provide general editorial assistance over multiple shows and departments.
Main Tasks Include
* Scanning and printing of storyboards/ reference material.
* Collating digitizing and exporting of video reference material.
* Compiling material on CD, DVD or Tape for clients and internal use.
* Managing and maintaining DNegs internal reference library.
* Encoding and transcoding of material using Compressor and other tools.
* Prepare showreel material for Artists post show.
* Maintaining databases (Filemaker & in-house databases).
Needs to Know
Needs to have some experience of film or video editing.
Be well versed in using Final Cut Pro, Compressor and DVD Studio Pro.
Possess basic Photoshop skills.
Have a base understanding of video codecs and file formats.
Good IT skills, networking,
Needs to be
Self motivated individual
Keen to learn new skills
A good listener and communicator
Good eye for detail
Strong team player
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.