Effects Technical Director @ Double Negative
Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
* Job Title: Effects Technical Director
* Department: 3D
* Location: London
* Reports To: Head of 3D
Key Purpose of the Job
Through complex problem solving, using both Maya and Double Negative's proprietary Voxel based render system and custom pipeline tools, creating VFX for film.
Needs To Do
The position of FX Technical Director requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D Computer Graphics, with several years of experience in a similar role working on broadcast or film projects.
Needs To Know
* Full knowledge of Maya (Mel and Houdini knowledge a plus)
* Effects animation experience
* Familiarity with pipeline issues
* Experience in producing effects such as smoke, fire, clouds, water, steam and explosions, plus experience with particle 2 rendering voxel based systems
* Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in effects work on feature films
* A good general TD BG is desirable
Needs To Be
* Technically adept
* Team oriented
* Able to take direction
Measures of Performance
* Delivery of required content, on time
* Continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.