Environment Artist (Mid to Senior Level)
This leading Southern California Games studio was founded in early 1997 by a group of veteran game developers who had individually coded, designed, and produced a vast and diverse range of highly acclaimed titles for a variety of different platforms. Since then this studio has produced titles for the Playstation 2 and Xbox gaming systems and has developed a reputable track record during the past few years. This studio is close to the ocean as well as many shops and restaurants.
Currently in development:
• “High Profile Movie License” (published by a major publisher)
• “Urban Street Style Game”
• Several unannounced projects including next generation console projects
ENVIRONMENT ARTIST (MID TO SENIOR LEVEL)
We're looking for an experienced environment artist/architect with the skills and passion to create breathtaking, gameplay-rich worlds.
• Creatively directing, supervising, and mentoring other Environment Artists
• Designing, modeling, texturing, and lighting 3D architectural, gameplay-rich environments
• Collaborating with Lead Artist and Lead Designer to design visually stunning, atmospheric environments, and implement innovative gameplay mechanics
• Creative vision and passion for console and PC games
• Over 2 years of industry experience designing, modeling, texturing, and lighting levels/environment using 3DStudioMax and/or Maya, and/or CSG world modelers
• Intimate knowledge of the development process from concept to final product release
• Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Strong architecture or traditional art background (B.A. or equivalent degree preferred)
• Solid texture painting skills
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Digital Artist Management, Inc.
898 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 175
El Segundo, CA 90245
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.