View Full Version : first professional matte-painting

08-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Just to say that I put my first professional matte painting on my website.
Thanks to all of you, I learned a lot on this forum and a particular big thank you to Tchook. I'll always call him master.

I'll put more matte online asap

08-25-2005, 07:31 AM
You posted a work of a 3d oil refinery on your website. Isn't that the shot that TChook did?

Also if it's one piece that you want to show to us...just post the image here in the forum. Not many people like to sift through a website to find what it is your talking about esp when they are in the middle of work and just like to take a few minutes to see what's new on mp.org. In this case...which piece are you talking about? The clouds? It's pretty good.

08-25-2005, 07:45 AM
I worked with Tchook last few month and I made the oil rafinery with him.

I didn't want to post all my pics on the forum. The post was just to say thank you to mp.org

08-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Went to your web site... I really enjoyed looking at your work, especially your day-for-night mattes. The narrow street, my favorite, was very well done!

08-30-2005, 06:36 AM
I also went to your site and was very impressed with your mattes. While the day for nights were great, as Jay mentioned, I really liked the foggy Paris. Very well done.

08-30-2005, 06:50 AM
thx guys :D
I really appreciate you like it

09-01-2005, 04:26 AM
i really love this one, how long did it take you?

09-01-2005, 04:42 AM
Thx :)

If I remember I made this one in a day... I painted a large part of the sky and I used about five or eight pictures to do the landscape.