PDA

View Full Version : Motion Capture Aplication Artist

dewman77
04-28-2009, 01:25 AM
I need an artist to work on applying pre-recorded motin capture data to a set of pre-modeled, pre-rigged digital doubles for a Sci-fi feature. Works in Maya. Job pays well. Looking for 2-3 weeks of intense work.

Please contact me as soon as possible at:
dewey@dewmay.com

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/dewman77/n501009417_345412_1042.jpg

imothep85
05-23-2009, 02:15 PM
SPAMS, theses stuff are not for matte-paintings jobs!!!

Alex Jenyon
05-27-2009, 03:07 AM
It IS a job in vfx, and it IS (or appears to be) fully paid. It's all good...

Better this than one of the 'help us with our amazing film project - we don't have any money at all, but we're going to be famous really soon now, and we'll definitely give you a credit on imdb, which should be good enough for you anyway, being as you're an artist..." <grin>

Plenty of the latter around - I say put up any vfx/game enviroment roles, as long as they're paid.

imothep85
05-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Yeah but cleaning datas from mocap, or other technicals jobs can be posted on a lot of vfx jobs, i dont now, but i think here its "Matte-Paintings" jobs and all others jobs for concept design, environement artist etc..
If we start to put anything here, because the only thing is " paid job" its stupid...
Thats my point of view, but for me, mattepainting.org, and this section of the forum its for matte-painters, and backgrounds deigners artists :D, not for riggers, animators, 3dmodellers, developpers etc etc....maybe im wrong...? :D