View Full Version : Testing Myself???

01-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Just playing around with some issues I feel I need help with. I just started school for visual effects, more specific to matte painting. I realize that the photos are low quality and low res. Plus the idea of an old victorian house on the beach is a little weird!!
Also the same palm tree throughout But right now I’m just trying to get down some color correction. Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Thanks everyone

I threw a rough animation comp together here

01-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Pretty good integration . Especially good job on the color. And regarding the house, It's actually not that far off. I've been to Hawaii twice and mot houses look like this. On Hawaii , in Kona, there's even an abandoned victorian mansion on one of the hard to reach beaches. Pretty much every beach on the big island is hard to reach :D

01-31-2009, 03:37 AM
this is really great i like it

01-31-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks guys-

and Mordecaidesign,..funny thing about those houses had no idea! I wanted to put our house on a beach somewhere. We live in an historical district in the cold wintery state of Wisconsin so I was wishful dreaming while practicing at the same time:) Were waiting for it to sell our house so we can move to southern cali.. Dam market though!