PDA

View Full Version : Mattepainter / Concept Artists

Justin Atkinson
01-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Mattepainter / Concept Artists

The Painting Practice are looking for talented concept artists and mattepainters to work across a wide variety of upcoming TV and Film projects.
All roles will be within the pre-production art department working alongside the Production Designer and the VFX Art Director.

Applicants should have a competent and varied portfolio with at least 2 years experience working in, commercials, TV, or Film.
Responding positively to feedback and critique are essential qualities as are attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.

We would prefer UK or London based artists.

If you are interested send you portfolio (on disc) along with your CV to:

Justin Atkinson
CO/The Painting Practice
2 Richmond Hill
Richmond
London
TW10 6QX

For more information about what we do - vist : www.paintingpractice.com

imothep85
01-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi your email: mail@paintingpractice.com and seeta@paintingpractice.com, are not working....
i have try to send you my resume..and my portfolio but is not working...

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. mail@paintingpractice.com" is the same for the second adress..

Suirebit
01-29-2009, 10:20 AM
are you looking for in-studio or freelance?

Justin Atkinson
01-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Hi guys.
Thanks for responding.

We would prefer a Hard copy of your porfolio if possible.
Despite how it sounds it's actually more convenient for reviewing.

We are looking for freelance artists who are available to work in the UK/London.
There is a possibility that we could work remotely - providing you can make yourself available throughout our day, so to speak.

But you can email me : justin@paintingpractice.com

nickmarshallvfx
01-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Justin - Sounds really interesting, when does the position start?

Nick

lee.m
01-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Hi Justin,

you probably remember me from Flamingcgi when you and Alex worked there for a few weeks.

I'm currently working at The Mill on a few projects at the moment but will be available around March
if your interested.
I've just posted you my showreel on DVD which you should get early next week but for a quick look my work is also at: http://www.mixedmotions.com

cheers

Lee

Justin Atkinson
02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi All,

Thanks again for responding.
There's some nice work here.

The position is not permanent but freelance.
Possibly mid to late march.
However we are constantly moving on other projects which involve character/concept work. So there may be more sooner.