PDA

View Full Version : Forest

hdeamonic
01-04-2009, 01:48 PM
My newest work. been working on it for about 4 days. quite a few hours each day.

when started working it i had something a bit different in my head. but then i got carried away and made this. i like this even better.. =)

please comment and critique..

http://www.shrani.si/f/C/EB/MB9cm5A/forest6.jpg

hope u like it.

Daniel

egan
01-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Awesome work! It took me a delayed amount of time to notice the boy; not sure if that's intended. My eyes are drawn towards the beautiful purple rock and blue water. It is a very detailed and crisp image, a style which you have with matte paintings!

Its great to see a matte landscape looking from within a forest. :)

hdeamonic
01-10-2009, 07:58 AM
thank u for kind words =)

the boy isn't intended to be the focal point. but in my opinion it gives the picture something special.

aksu
01-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Very nice work, I like the flow of things around the image. The only thing that i do mind is the fact that the black levels don't follow the usual course, and the dept of the image suffers. Try to get more black in the foreground and go towards gray in the bg. The image will be easier to read.

keroro
01-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Wow how did you paint the trees?! care to teach us?

hdeamonic
01-17-2009, 10:11 AM
ty for comments=)

i didn't paint the trees completely. i used different stock photos. i color corrected them and then painted over where needed.

lukedesmith
01-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Whats to critique? this is friggin' AWSOME! you should just go ahead and post it in the Gallery

Giorgio
01-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Great....cool work, i appreciate it...