PDA

View Full Version : Junior Matte Painter Wanted!

marie roberge
01-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Are you interested in acquiring artistic experience towards your first step in a future career within the movie industry? Alpha-Vision is the North American leader in state-of-the-art, computer-generated renderings and is currently looking for talented people who can render virtual-reality architecture!

Working with our Illustration (2D) and Modeling (3D) departments, you will have the opportunity to create visually stunning architectures and environments for future luxury homes, commercial buildings and high-rises. You will adjust colours, textures and shadings and will create landscaping and atmosphere unique to each of our client’s styles and requirements. The job is located in our Laval Office (greater Montreal area, Quebec)

Qualifications:
Diploma in Arts, Photography or Architecture.
Advanced knowledge of Photoshop.
Knowledge of Painters.
Knowledge of Maya, an asset.
Strong skills in drawing, composition, colour matching.
Demonstrated skills in reproducing photo-real imagery with digital tools.
Ability to follow technical specifications and production methods.
Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Self motivated.

If you're interested, please send your cv with a demo (website or scanned portfolio) to the following email: marie.roberge@alpha-vision.com

Complete address:
Alpha-Vision
420, Armand-Frappier
Suite 250
Laval, Quebec
H7VC 4B4
www.alpha-vision.com (http://www.alpha-vision.com)

jcdlr
01-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Bonjour Marie,

I wanted to let you know that you will receive an email from my part early tomorrow morning. I will have a weblink for you to where you will be able to see some of my Illustrations and I will send you my cv.

Thank you for your time.

Jean Claude de La Ronde
Freelance Illustrator

marie roberge
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll wait for your cv.
Sincerely,
Marie Élaine Roberge

Timser
01-28-2005, 04:29 AM
Hi Marie.

I have sent my CV and an email regarding this position. I have added my website for you to see my work also.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

marie roberge
01-31-2005, 02:54 PM
I received your cv. I'll take the time to look on it and give you news if your competencies match with what we're looking for.
Best regards,
Marie Élaine Roberge