PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Matte Painters / Maya Artists for Sci-Fi Feature

dewman77
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I am in Post for my Indi Sci-Fi film and just got a small amount of funding to finish with Post-Production. The Executive Producer and I need Maya Artists, And Matte painters (at least 2 who can create digital environments), modelers and animators.

This is probably a lower paying gig than some of the pros are accustomed to...but this would be great for you if your looking for a great way to express you artistic side without much constraint...you got it. I also love working with new talent. Pro experience not required...but a VERY high standard of work is.

The film is on a TIGHT schedule. Need people to e-mail me ASAP:
dewey@dewmay.com

Thanks to all.
-Dewey

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/dewman77/EPoster.jpg

RiKToR
10-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Out of curiosity, is this an opportunity to work remotely or would one need to be near your studio?

If it is the opportunity to work remotely, then let me introduce myself. My name is Cliff Berry and Im a recent graduate seeking some entry level work in the matte painting industry. I have a BA degree in Animation which emphasized on Maya. I also can composite using Combustion and Shake. I have some experience working as videographer/ editor, I am also currently working as VFX Supervisor on a collabrative project with other artist on mattepainting.org

My recent reel can be viewed at http://www.blurred-pixels.comand I will send a copy of this reply to your email with some sample of recent works and sketches.

dewman77
10-11-2007, 12:22 AM
This can absolutely be done remotely. If you or anyone else applying can contact me via e-mail, that would be fantastic. Thanks.

whoa
10-19-2007, 12:04 AM
hi i would like know if you found all your team for you project or you need more matte painter.
whoa

Suirebit
10-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Dewey any news?

dewman77
10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Yes. I still need more artists. Would love to discuss further, don;t check this posting often so if you all could please e-mail me.

dewey@dewmay.com

Thanks.
-Dewey