PDA

View Full Version : Set Designers / Matte Painters wanted for Animater Feature

Atmo
06-18-2007, 01:44 AM
Atmo are looking for talented, creative artists for background design to work on our new animated feature film Metropia in Stockholm, Sweden.

This is a great opportunity to work on a unique film with a small highly motivated team. The work will be challenging and diverse. The film itself is photo realistic with backgrounds based on existing location manipulated to produce a unique looking film. Your responsibilities will be to take the photographic material and produce set designs in this style.

For this project we are looking for candidates with flair, talent and who have the following skills.

An extensive knowledge of Photoshop.
A portfolio showing:
o Photorealistic background manipulation experience.
o Conceptual work
o Technical competence in Photoshop
o Ability to adapt to different styles
Experience in feature film is preferred.
An understanding of After Effects, 2D & 3D software would be a bonus.
The ability to work both in a team and independently.
Able to deliver on schedule.
Ability to establish priorities, and work within a small group, and proceed with objectives without supervision
Strong communication skills

To find out more about the jobs above please visit our web-site www.atmo.se (http://www.atmo.se) or send us your digital portfolios and or demo reels clearly labeling what roll and part you played in each project along with your resume to: jobs-metropia@atmo.se

Madme
06-18-2007, 05:19 AM
Sounds interesting

Woud we have to move to Sweden or could we work at home?

Thx
Pascal

Atmo
06-18-2007, 06:14 AM
Preferably it would be great if we could have you all over to Stockholm for the duration of the work, however we would consider a workable alternatives such as splitting the time between each location.

robbla1981
06-18-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm interested in hearing more about this project. below is a link to my demo reel, you can reach me at RobBla1981@gmail.com.

looking forward to hearing more!
Rob