PDA

View Full Version : Future Brush matte

Tightpantsarecool
05-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Im sorta in the process of making an all brush matte. I plan on making a "red clay and rock" type of land with a river running through it. And, for the sky, a photo, but Im not sure on how I want it.

But, I have a few problems, how do I add detail and texture to mountains and rivers? I've tried brushing, but that doesnt help that much. I looked all over and couldint find anything, so I hoping you guys could help me.

Also, Im doing this with a mouse(Im a 100 bucks short for a Graphire Tablet), and I will post it later when I get home.

Tightpantsarecool
05-20-2006, 07:45 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5141/allbrush7cu.jpg

I still have to fix some parts before I go into detailing. But, this is the concept. *Still no idea for a sky yet.

RiKToR
05-21-2006, 12:10 AM
All brush for, foliage and rock, whew!? Try finding some textured brushes or maybe overlaying textures on top and going from there. When I needed rock I used a generic rock texture in a brush stroke a low opacitiy and just clicked on the spots where I needed it. From there you'll get enough color variation to have a pallete to choose from. From here it's just time and carpal tunnel. Good Luck!

Tightpantsarecool
05-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks. I'll look into some textured brushes.